To enrich the lives of teens by empowering them to find their inner greatness and collaborate with parents, teachers and other influencers to help youth reach their full potential.
My vision is that teens are heard, known, and appreciated for their attributes and talents, live life to the fullest, and be recognized for their greatness by their peers, parents and associates.
My core values and principles include:
- Using my attributes and talents to make a difference for others.
- Honoring our differences.
- Being generous and serving as a contribution.
- Fostering creativity, confidence, and self-love.
- Recognizing and honoring the greatness in others.
- Living life with passion.
- Having compassion for others.
- Speaking from the context of what’s possible rather than what’s not possible.
“It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness.”
– J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan