Dr. Liz Consulting
P.O. Box 5158
Somerset, NJ 08875
Phone: (732) 873-1021
2. DATA COLLECTION
We collect data from you for several purposes, namely, for:
- Product & service fulfillment – to fulfill and communicate with you regarding your transactions (e.g., to send you a newsletter or provide you with information about an event you have scheduled);
- Marketing, promotions and advertising – to deliver information about upcoming events, publications, or other services or products; and
- Internal operations – to improve the effectiveness of our web site and conduct research regarding our operations.
The type of data that we collect, and the way we collect that data, include:
- Identifying Information – We collect this information when you sign up for opt-in services provided by the web site, such as signing up for our newsletter, signing up for our VIP List, or contacting us with requests for information on events or products. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, organizational affiliation, and interests.
- Location Information – We collect this information, which is used so that we better understand the effectiveness and reach of our web site, automatically via Google Analytics when your device is set to provide location information. This information may include the city, state, and country where you are located.
- Internet Information – We collect this information, which is used so that we better understand the effectiveness and reach of our web site, automatically via Google Analytics when you visit our website. This information may include your browsing history, search, and other information regarding your interaction with our web site.
3. DATA SHARING
We only share your data as follows:
- Internally – For instance, to provide you with educational content or promotional information on upcoming events or products. We also share data with our related web sites www.youarenotabadparent.com
- With our Service Providers – For instance, with third parties who facilitate our operations on our behalf (e.g., our web site designer).
- With Successors to our Business – For instance, if our web site is purchased by another company.
- To Comply with the Law or Protect Ourselves – For instance, if we need to respond to a valid subpoena, court order, or government regulatory agency information request.
4. DATA MANAGEMENT
You can manage your data sharing preferences by:
- Contacting Us – If you have questions or preferences about how we use your data, including
- learning what data we have about you,
- correcting or changing the data we have about you,
- deleting the data we have about you, or
- expressing any concerns or preferences you have over our use of your data
then please contact us at the address set forth in the Introduction. Note that there may be a processing time associated with such requests, some data that we collect may not be associated with you personally and may be impossible to identify or delete, and we may take a reasonable amount of time to comply with such requests.
We use performance cookies through Google Analytics to collect information on how users use our web site. We collect information, including but not limited to the part of the web page clicked, the number of web pages visited, the length of each session, and any error messages that pop up, to improve our web site and provide you with a better experience. More information on Google Analytics is available at https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/provision/#/provision.
You can opt out of our web site’s data collection by cookies by:
- Downloading the Google Analyics Opt-Out Browser Add On – If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics data collection on a per browser basis, please download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. CHILDREN AND MINORS
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act imposes special requirements on web sites that collect personal information on children under 13 years old. Our current policy is not to collect any personal information on any person under 13 years old online. For this reason, our web site is restricted to persons who are at least 13 years old.
We have put in place various procedural, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard the data we collect and use. As a matter of policy, we do not disclose details regarding our security measures as this could be beneficial information to criminals and other bad actors.
Be advised, that we are not in position to guarantee compliance with these standards and no security safeguards or standards are guaranteed to provide 100% security. There may be factors beyond our control that may result in disclosure of data. Consequently, Lorraine Consulting, LLC offers no warranties or representations as regards maintenance or non-disclosure of data. Accordingly, you should always use appropriate self-protection measures and practice safe browsing on all websites.
8. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California Shine the Light Law: If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request please submit an inquiry to the address set forth in the Introduction above.
If you are a minor under 18, you may ask us to remove reviews or other content that you posted on the site by contacting us at the address set forth in the Introduction above.
California Consumer Privacy Act: If you reside in California, then you have the following rights:
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information.
- You have the right to request us to disclose to you the following, no more than twice in a twelve-month period:
- Categories of Personal Information we collected about you during the preceding twelve months.
- Categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information during the preceding twelve months.
- Business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling your Personal Information during the preceding twelve months.
- Categories of third-parties with whom we share the Personal Information during the preceding twelve months.
- Specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you during the preceding twelve months.
- Categories of Personal Information we have sold and categories of third-parties to whom the information was sold to during the preceding twelve months.
- Categories of Personal Information we disclosed about you for a business purpose during the preceding twelve months.
We will not discriminate against you because you exercised your rights under this section of our Notice.
We will not discriminate against VIP List members you for exercising their rights under CCPA. VIP List members also remain free to opt-out of email, phone, and text marketing at any time.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information Requests
We do not sell or rent data to third-parties.