Skip to content
- Designate screen free zones in the home.
- Keep cell phones and computers out of bedrooms since it is very hard for children to resist talking, texting, or surfing the web at night when their parents go to sleep.
- End digital screen use one hour before bedtime.
- Set limits on the number of hours for digital media use. Computers and email accounts usually have parent control settings which allow parents to do this.
- Create media free times together like meals or during planned family time.